I think other ministers can learn from him...!
I have been keenly watching Dayanidhi Maran and his movements for some time, but i could say only one thing that he thinks/dreams big - and we have lot to learn from him.
The recent news being "Cisco to Invest $1B in India - Chennai" Made me think about how a central minister can bring unexpected change like this ! Awesome Maran, Excellent job done.
His Ten Point Agenda is as follows
1. I shall aim at achieving convergence of Information, Communication and Media Technologies,
2. Transparency in administration,
3. Broadband Connectivity to all for less,
4. Next Generation Mobile Wireless Technologies,
5. National Internet Exchange and Indian Domain Name,
6. Migration to New Internet Protocol IPV6,
7. Security & Digital Signature,
8. Media Lab Asia,
9. Language Computing, and
10. Outsourcing Skilled Manpower and R&D thrust.
I think he is one of the best ministers in india, after our Finance Minister (P Chidambaram) to make significant contributions which will boost our bottomline.
You can find about him at http://www.dmaran.nic.in/
I am novice in politics, and all my view are my sole opinion - and does not mean to hurt anyone.